Alcohol and Chronic use of IBU and other NSAIDs top the list as the cause agents.
Coffee is another high risk substance that can cause symptoms of the stomach.
– Erosive gastritis is erosion of the skin.
– Wide range of problems of the gastric tissue
– Sometimes the stomach is attacked by one’s own immune system
– Bile – entering unwelcome into the stomach area.
– NSAIDS (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs – ie IBU)
– Following surgery or traumatic event
– Pernicious Anemia
– Autoimmune disorders (Crohn’s and others)
– Abdominal pain
– Abdominal discomfort
– This is a bacteria that is often found in stomachs of those with gastritis
– Plays a significant role throughout the world
– Can be found in chronic cases
– Antacids that can be found OTC
. Cimetidine [Tagamet]
. Ranitidine [Zantac]
. Famotidine [Pepcid]
. Nizatidine [Tazac, Axid]
. Omeprazole [Prilosec]
. Lansoprazole [Prevacid]
. Esomeprazole [Nexium]
. Pantoprazole [Protonix]
. Rabeprazole [Aciphex]
. Dexlansoprazole [Kapidex]
. Bismuth subsalicylate
Often by stopping to take NSAIDs or Aspirin can be beneficial