Pork Chops Recipes are one of my favorites. There are so many different options. Today – Let’s look at the slow cooker style. For the most part, it is easy to prepare and who can argue with the ease of the Crock pot?
– 1-1.5 lbs of Pork Chops (Bone in or not)
– 1 Ranch Dressing Mix – dry envelope
– 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
– 1 Brown Gravy Mix – dry envelope
– 1 – 10.5 ounce can of Cream of Chicken Soup
– 1 1/2 cup of Beef Broth
– 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
– 2 tablespoons Water
– Potatoes, Rice or noodles
– **Optional – Onions or onion soup
– ***Optional – You can substitute Chick broth for Beef broth
– ****Optional – Add Sauteed Mushrooms prior to serving
Prior to Cooking:
1.) Season Both sides of the Pork Chops
2.) Add in Ranch Dressing mix, Pepper, and Garlic Powder during seasoning
3.) Inside the Crock Pot – mix together the brown gravy mix, cream of chicken soup, and broth
4.) Whisk together
5.) Add seasoned Pork Chops
6.) Cover pork chops
7.) Cook in slow cooker on low for 6-7 hours
8.) Additionally, you can cook on high for 3-4 hours.
1/2 hour or so prior to finishing:
9.) Begin preparing Potatoes, Rice or Noodles
Right before serving:
10.) Remove Pork Chops and place on plate.
11.) Thicken gravy – mix together cornstarch and water in bowl and whisk into the mixture inside the crock pot.
12.) Serve Pork Chop and Gravy over potatoes or rice
13.) Add Parsley, additional Salt, additional Pepper if desired