Seasoned Pork Roast is a great dish that can satisfy even the harshest critic. This is an amazing dish with plenty of taste and tenderness. And if there is some left overs it makes a great snack the day after.
Seasoned Pork Roast
– 1 Pork Loin – boneless and whole (Approximately 4 lbs)
– 1 Garlic clove – minced
– 1 teaspoon Salt
– 1 teaspoon rubbed Sage
– 2 teaspoon dried Marjoram
– Options *: Substitute Dried Garlic for minced Garlic
– Options **: Add Rosemary to Seasoning
– Options ***: Add Olive Oil to Seasoning
– Options *****: Make gravy from drippings
Prior to Cooking:
1.) Combine Salt, Sage, Garlic, and Marjoram
2.) Spread the seasonings over the roast
3.) Place loin inside a shallow roasting pan
4.) Turn oven to 350 degrees.
5.) Bake uncovered for 80-90 minutes or until thermometer reads 145 degrees.
Right before serving:
6.) Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting and serving