Secondary Lung Cancer
The cancer “arrives” to the lungs by the pulmonary artery. Usually this stage of cancer is very severe.
Likely associated cancers could be:
– Difficulty breathing
– Loss of weight
*** symptoms are often not very specific
– Imaging, and even labs are important.
– Dependence is high on finding the original tumor or neoplasm
– Surgical resection of the lung tumor is often required in individuals who can handle surgery.
– If more than one tumor is present in the lungs, an increase in difficultly arises with surgical resection.
– Palliative care may be appropriate